Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Catching Up With Projects

I have been trying to catch up on my to make list. I've been able to check a few things off. The rest is going to have to wait until after my surgery on October 8th. Excuse the quality of my photos. I took most of these in my terribly lit bathroom. :/
This is a super awesome bag from the Weekend Sewing book. It holds a ton of stuff!

The Lickety Split Bag. Absolutely LOVE this pattern. It was simple and quick. And it is adorable! I plan on making a bunch of these. This one is corduroy and cotton fabric.
I think the doll is adorable but I didn't care for the construction of it. I want to try this one again. She is out of the Wee Wonderfuls book.
Another doll from the same book. I absolutely love this doll! The girl she went to live with loved her too.

Sorry about the awful photo, I used my cell phone. This is hanging above Sid's bed. It says DREAM. I love the vintage dresser knobs I used to hang the banner. They are pink crystal, wish the photo showed them clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment