Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Gifts

Yesterday I saw my niece who is 8 months pregnant. Seeing her made me miss being pregnant. But that will never happen again, I am done. I have my three beautiful Gurranimals!
I was so excited to give her all the goodies I made for her.

This is the first diaper cake I have ever made. It was fun to put together. I wish I had bought more small things to stick in it though. Now that I know how to do it I can get more creative on future ones.
This is everything, two "taggie toys", rag quilt, two bibs with matching spit up rags, a small zippered bag with nail clippers, brush set, & wipes, a matching tote bag, and the diaper cake.
I think everything came out really cute. I hope she loves everything!
Here she is opening her gift. And Sid, checking out the "taggie toys" in hopes that Miranda would drop one so she could run off with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment