Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Groovy Baby, Groovy!

I bought a pattern for this sweet outfit, BUT when I went to make it the directions were missing. That's ok, I was feeling adventurous. I decided I didn't need no stinkin directions, lol! I cut out the pieces and assembled it the way I felt like it. I think it came out pretty cute. It looks nothing like the garment on the front of the pattern packet though. I was a little disappointed that my fabric choice makes her look like a throwback from the 60's . The fabric itself is beautiful, I just think it is a little busy all together.


The back is super cute, it has elastic across the top of it.


I decided that the outfit was too busy so I took off the pants and paired the dress with leg warmers I made from women's socks. I think it is really cute, exactly Sid's style! I'll have to find a cute top to go with the pants now.

No comments:

Post a Comment