Monday, March 29, 2010

Gardening

I haven't been doing much crafting lately. I haven't been very motivated to sew, although I have a stack of things waiting to be made. I have been gardening though.
Here is one of my garden beds. You can see the corner of the other one, there are two of them. There are also pots all over the yard filled with veggies.
I planted peas, green beans, cow peas, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, purple bell peppers, white bell peppers, sweet peppers, jalapeno peppers, Anaheim peppers, papaya pear squash, radishes, zucchini, yellow squash, butternut squash, soy beans, basil, parsley, cilantro, a few different types of tomatoes, rosemary, ruby red corn, white corn and pumpkins. I hope everything does well this year. I am excited to be trying a few new things that I haven't grown in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment