Monday, February 9, 2009

Things n' stuff

Ok so here are some photos finally of the special order Klondike hats I made last week.


In all I had 5 of these hats to make. I also made a pink one and another black one that are not pictured. I hope they are keeping the heads they were made for very toasty in this chilly weather!


I was asked to make a "slug" hat for a student as UCSC, home of the banana slug. I was given a photo of a similar style hat that they wanted me to recreate. So here it is.
I will be pretty busy the next couple of days with more orders. I am happy that sales are picking up! I have an order for a mohawk hat and an order for another doll to fill. I am especially excited to be selling my dolls. I hope that all the little girls who are getting them love them as much as my Sidney loves hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment