Monday, February 2, 2009

Where am I?

I have been very busy this weekend. Not so much with projects, but everything else. I had every intention to post what I had been working on during the week, but as usual in the land of GurrAnimals that wasn't on the list of things to let me do. As it is, I have two of the animals in bed with me right now. Sweet Sidney decided just as I was climbing in bed with my laptop that it was time for her to wake up and play. I don't know who declared midnight playtime, but the pixie chick thinks it's a fabulous idea! Liam is a nightly resident in my room, so that's nothing new. But tonight he decided he was going to invite a few of his friends. So we also have Spongebob, Muno, Clifford, and Bob Bear in bed with us. Suddenly my king sized bed isn't so big. I am almost certain that tonight will be a night that Ethan decides to join us too. Pretty soon I expect Darren and I will be in the kids room in bunk beds. Good thing we are done adding to our family.
So posting projects will have to wait for another day. Maybe a day I don't have to type with one hand.

2 comments:

  1. Should have been a teacher who writes books.I look forward to your blogs.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete