Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Xmas Gifts


Teacher Gifts

So this year I needed to make several teacher gifts. Although I homeschool my 8 1/2 year old son Ethan, my 4 1/2 year old son Liam goes to preschool. Liam has SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder) and is a bit more challenging since he has delayed speech. He's catching up and has improved drastically with all his speech therapy. So, I needed to make 4 teacher gifts from Liam. We love the ladies that run his classroom so I wanted something special for them. Growing up I always gave my teachers store bought presents, not that it is a bad thing but handmade is definately better. I decided to make them each a scarf since they always compliment me on the ones I am wearing. I wrapped each scarf in a mini tote, that I thought would be cute to pack their lunch in. I also made a scarf and tote for Ethan's ES who oversees our homescooling. Here they are all ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment