Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birthday Gifts

Here are the birthday gifts I made for my God kids, Gabi & Ethan. I think they came out super cute. I made them each a pillow with a pocket to carry a bedtime doll.

This one is for Ethan or Little E. Yes, my son Ethan is Big E.


He is so cute tucked in the pocket!
But I am really not that happy about the way his body turned out. He's kinda goofy. He was inspired by a doll I saw in a magazine. I would
have liked his feet to come out differently.

I guess for a monster, he's just perfect though.





This is Gabi's pillow.

I made a mini version of my LuLu doll to put in her pillow.









I think the mini version is pretty cute. I definitely will need to make more Mini LuLu's for my ETSY shop.





I hope the kids like their presents.


No comments:

Post a Comment