Monday, May 25, 2009

Getting around to it.

Ok so I am finally getting around to posting some more photos of projects I have been working on. I haven't had a lot of time lately to work on my to make list, hopefully I will have some time once summer vacation starts for the kids.
Here are some diaper inserts I made for the Pixie Chicks cloth diapers. I love these because it makes rinsing out solids much easier, I don't have to dunk the whole diaper. And they are so soft on her bum, they are made out of super soft flannel. I made about a dozen of these.
These are part of a gift for a special someone...can't say who in case they read this blog! It is a set of matching burp clothes and bibs. I love the fabric I used, and the shabby edges I left on them. So cute!
This is another gift for the same person who is getting the bibs and burp clothes. I wish you all could see this rag quilt in person, you can't see the adorable bunny toile in the photos. I plan to make a matching tote to go with this.
So that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment