Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all you Mommies out there had a fabulous day today! I started my day off with a nice 8 mile bike ride and enjoyed the beautiful weather at 9 AM. It was a beautiful day today.
This is my super cute Electra Cruiser. And of course it is pink!
When I came home from my bike ride my wonderful husband made me breakfast. Then I spent the day with my family. My parents came over to visit and I made everyone a yummy dinner. We had vegetarian tacos, chili rellenos stuffed with corn, onions, soy meat and topped with homemade red chili sauce, refried beans and salad. YUM! And for dessert we had homemade strawberry popcorn balls. Thinking about it is making me hungry. After dinner we went for a nice walk. But thinking back to all that I ate, I probably should have gone for another 8 mile bike ride!

1 comment:

  1. ooh, cute bike!! i have a purple one, we should ride together one of these days if we ever meet! sounds like you had everything a mom could ask for on her day, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete