Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bibliophile? Eww sounds gross.......

After all my Sunday chores were done I went out to play. Jennifer and I went to JoAnn and got lots of stuff on sale. I finally picked out some canvas fabrics to make a tote for my sewing machine. I also got some yummy floral fabrics to make a shabby chic style quilt. But of course my favorite things I got today are BOOKS! I love books. All books. Even books that I never plan to read! You could say I am a bit of a bibliophile. (Ok, get your mind outta the gutter, no it's not THAT! Click the link and learn something!) But in this case, these are books that will get lots of use. I got Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones, Crafts For Baby, and Stuffed A Gathering of Softies. I have projects to last the whole year! Oh so many ideas and not enough hours in a day. Well maybe if I gave the kids away I would have enough hours...oh wait, can't give the kids away. I guess I'll have lots of late nights sewing after bedtime. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad i bought a thousand yards of that fabric i"m thinking of all the things i can make.. example how many shower curtans do i need?....I hope I don't get sick of it before i even cut into it.....I'm so happy i have sat off YAY ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have gone but I was and still am a bit under the weather. Keep posting the pictures of your new and up coming projects. I would love to see. LA

    ReplyDelete