Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My whole day of sewing on Sunday didn't exactly happen as planned. Although my chores were all done and my boys were being behaved. WAIT, hold up....did I just say MY boys were being behaved? Wow, that's not a statement often heard coming from me! Anyhow, yea they were being good and I thought I would sit down to sew. Sid wasn't going to allow this to happen though. She decided that someone had to be rotten, may as well be her. So I spent most of my day holding her and not sewing. Oh-well. After the kids went to bed I was able to get at least one thing finished. This "Taggie" is up for sale at my ETSY site.


I did however get a small chance to sew yesterday. Winter break is over so Ethan started back with his studies. Liam doesn't start until Wednesday, but he was busy playing video games. And Sid decided to watch Strawberry Shortcake. So I had about an hour to sew. I was able to sew some of these yummy smelling sachets. They smell like brandied apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment