Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve. I had a quiet night at home with my family. We did our traditional PJ'S and TV. The kids all stayed up, well sort of. Liam conked out around 11:30, but Ethan and Sid were up. Darren even stayed up! In the 9 years we have been together he has fallen asleep just about every year! Everyone slept in this morning, which was nice. We had a mellow day too. I got to sew for awhile, the kids all kept themselves busy. Sid hung out with me for a bit in her ladybug jumper and watched me sew. She's gonna learn early. I worked on a gift for my sister....Shannon, if you're reading this, close your eyes! It's going in the mail tomorrow.


This is Sally.





I also made her a little something else....ya know, for stress relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment