Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just a few things

I am obsessed with making these sachets. It's a great way to use up scraps and they smell so yummy! I stuffed them with rice and dried lavender.






















Here's a "taggie" I made for my friends baby. These are perfect for babies that love toy tags. Sid has one and she loves playing with the ribbons. And its great to hook to her car seat or stroller with links, she can't throw it overboard.


I didn't have much time to sew the past couple of days so there isn't much to post. I have been pretty busy with "Mom" stuff. Chores aren't much fun, We did our monthly grocery shopping this morning. That takes us at least two hours and two carts, then a couple hours to put it all away, UGH. And I took down the Christmas tree & decorations. Then I cleaned the house. I have been busy all day! Which means, now that my yucky chores are done I get to play tomorrow, yippee. Hmm....what to sew first?!

2 comments:

  1. I like your taggies. I remember purchasing these at our local baby store when my girls were babies. Great Job! I just noticed that since I have been jumping all around your sight you counter went from 85 to 113. WOW...LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am surprised that people are even reading my little blog. :) That makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete