Saturday, January 17, 2009

PMS...No not that kind

Last night I went to the local quilt shop Ladybug's Quilts for Pizza, Munchies, & Sewing (PMS). OK, so I only did the sewing part since I don't do pizza with cheese. :( But I went and enjoyed adult interaction! A lot of people take that for granted. When you are a stay at home mom of 3 kids, life can sorely be lacking in the adult contact department! I didn't do a whole lot while I was there besides cut out some fabric for my dolls. I talked more than anything! But I was pretty happy that I got 3 dolls cut out and was looking forward to sewing them today. Too bad that isn't going to happen. Somehow between the time I packed up my stuff and drove home I lost my dolls! How does that happen? I know I put them in my bag, but when I got home they were not to be found. I figured I dropped them or they fell out in my car, but I can't find them anywhere. Man, I must have lost more of my mind than I thought! It's too bad that I can't find them, they were going to be extra cute. I used some REALLY cute fabrics, some of which I only had enough for the pieces I lost. Oh-well, back to square one!

UPDATE: My wonderful husband found my dolls! I am OH SO HAPPY! They had fallen between my passenger seat and car door. YIPPEE!

3 comments:

  1. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! I am glad you found them. I had a lot of fun. Thanks for going. LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I went too, I had fun. I am SO happy that Darren found my dolls. I thought I was losing my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am soo glad you found your dolls, i dont like when i miss place things, or it falls in a crack somewhere or someone moves my things. my son puts my keys down, and im like...'where the heck are they??? then i find out, duh, i didnt have them last, thats why i dont know where they went!!!michelle

    ReplyDelete