Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 9 Months Sid!

OK so as usual I am posting after midnight which technically makes it the 14th. BUT I am still working on the 13th, LOL. SO...HAPPY 9 month birthday Sidney! Today she is 9 months old. I can't believe it. I say this about all of my kids but I swear it seems like I just had her. I am so thankful for my sweet little pixie. She truly is a blessing to our family.



We took advantage of the beautiful weather today and went for a walk to the park. Where Sid sat in a swing for the first time. She LOVED it. We have a doorway jumper at home that she likes and tries to swing in. She spent the whole hour and a half we were at the park in the swing!


How cute is she?!

She is learning to walk now too. She loves her walker, the same one both her big brothers used as well. Here she is showing her skills.

2 comments:

  1. That video is too cute! I can't believe how fast kids grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know it's crazy how fast it goes. It is so unfair that we only get them for a year before they are walking, talking and no longer our tiny babies!

    ReplyDelete