Saturday, January 24, 2009

Who knew?

Growing up I was a bit of a rebel. I listened to punk and alternative music, and dressed a bit "different" I guess you could say. Today I realized with great intensity that those days are long gone. Despite my best attempts I grew up. I don't know when that happened....I must have been too busy to notice. But I got hit with a huge dose of reality this afternoon while driving Liam to preschool. Here we were, radio cranked up, both rocking out and singing along.....when I realized something wasn't right. What the heck?! I was singing along with the Jonas Brothers! I am officially NOT cool anymore! Who knew?? This wasn't supposed to happen. Maybe it's time to restock my car with MY things. I need to regain some level of coolness after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment