Friday, January 2, 2009

Finally done


I finally put Ethan's rag quilt together. He's been waiting for it for over 2 years, poor kid. My excuse? I had terrible relationship with my sewing machine. I broke up with that one, traded it in for a much better model! I hated sewing for so long, I thought it was a terrible hobby and couldn't figure out why people enjoyed it. Then my friend pointed out that I just needed a new machine. I am so glad she did! As you can see, I really enjoy it now. So, Ethan is a happy kid now that he finally has the blanket he has been bugging me to finish for so long.

1 comment:

  1. I am truly in love with this blanket. One it is my favorite color with a cool design and two it looks so warm & cozy. Congrats on the new sewing machine. I heard about it a little. Is it a Brother? LA

    ReplyDelete